Our school is interested in hiring an experienced Principal to manage school operations and provide strong leadership to our teachers and staff members.
Responsible for overseeing the daily oper...ations of the institution.
* Evaluate teachers and other staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
* Shaping a vision of academic success for all students
* Develop a plan of action for teachers to follow in helping children achieve the benchmarks.
* Mentor teachers and provide guidance to ensure smooth functioning of the school.
* Supervises, guides and controls the work of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school.
* Need to step into the role of a "Parents Counselor" during the Admissions season.
* Have 4-7 years experience as a department head /vice-principal or principal
* about 35-40 years of age
Provide a rich and continuous education for teachers and develop a proficient, highly motivated and knowledgeable faculty
* Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English and Telugu is a must. Curriculum development, training, leadership skills, management, team building, organizational leadership, leadership development
Required Experience and Qualifications Qualifications-
* Master’s Degree in Education
* 4+ years’ experience as a Principal/Vice Principal or in a school leadership role
* Documented experience in improving teacher performance
* Skillful in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proven track record of Vice Principal / Principal with at least 5-8 years of experience as competent authority. Experience in State Board/CBSE will be preferred.
* 5-10yrs of experience required.
Management is keen on identifying a passionate individual who can develop connections with teachers and students alike and is committed to create a productive as well as a meaningful educational experience.